Thread: "Manhattan" - Making the First A-Bomb - New 13-Part Series

Post "Manhattan" - Making the First A-Bomb - New 13-Part Series

I did some internet research on the series "Manhattan". I liked the premier episode on WGN.As of this writing, it is not anywhere on the Shaw Direct receiver guide or on zap2it.com.

Here is the results of my internet searches:

Quote: Set against the backdrop of the greatest clandestine race against time in the history of science with the mission to build the world's first atomic bomb in Los Alamos, New Mexico. Flawed scientists and their families attempt to co-exist in a world where secrets and lies infiltrate every aspect of their lives.
    - Written by Futon Critic
    UNQUOTEwww.imdb.com/title/tt3231564/

According to the WGN AMERICA website, "Manhattan" will air a repeat of the premier episode "You Always Hurt The One You Love" on July 30 (Wednesday) at 10PM EDT and again July 31 (Wednesday) at 10 PM EDT.

The second episode "The Prisoner's Dilemma" will air August 3 (Sunday) and August 4 (Monday), both air at 10 PM EDT and repeat both days at 11 PM EDT. Repeating August 5 (Tuesday) at 10 PM EDT and again at 11 PM EDT

The third episode "The Hive" starting August 10 (Sunday) will follow the same Sunday, Monday, Tuesday times as the second episode.

http://wgnamerica.com/schedule

Unhappy UPDATE: Shaw Direct WGN not WGN AMERICA

zap2it.com lists "Manhattan" when I put a New York state zip code into zap2it and choose DirecTV.

WGN AMERICA seems to have a different schedule than what is seen on Shaw Direct WGN. We must get Chicagoland WGN, not the superstation version of WGN.

Normally I much appreciate getting local WGN, but not on this occasion.

Hi Ross yes CDN sat systems get the real WGN from Chicago not WGN America. SOrry you can't see the rest of Manhattan.