Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: The past two days PVR keeps rebooting

  1. #1

    The past two days PVR keeps rebooting

    the PVR keeps rebooting and it has prevented shows from Recording, when it comes up email light is on saying to many shows are protected and the PVR recording list and the upcoming show record list both empty, and I have to unplug pvr plug back in and when it comes up the Shows are back in and no shows are protected. and i'm at 11 percent usage.

  2. #2
    How many shows have you "protected"?
    In any case it sounds like you may need to have a flush done by Shaw.

  3. #3
    Is there a way to defrag or scan the disc for errors?








    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    How many shows have you "protected"?
    In any case it sounds like you may need to have a flush done by Shaw.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    Is there a way to defrag or scan the disc for errors?
    No shows are protected and its less then 7 to 10 percent full when it does this.

  5. #5
    On the 630 remote control device, press the button labeled OPTIONS
    This will present on your TV screen the

    OPTIONS MENU

    On the remote, press 4. Systems Setting
    Then press 7. System Status

    Use the remote control to scroll down on the TV Screen
    to Item

    S. Drive Health

    See if it says "Pass"

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    On the 630 remote control device, press the button labeled OPTIONS
    This will present on your TV screen the

    OPTIONS MENU

    On the remote, press 4. Systems Setting
    Then press 7. System Status

    Use the remote control to scroll down on the TV Screen
    to Item

    S. Drive Health

    See if it says "Pass"
    Drive says pass

  7. #7
    Have you contacted Shaw?
    Something is wacky with your machine

  8. #8
    When I record HD channels it reboots or skips but SD no problems so HD sucks!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    The only thing I have heard is that grounding of the coax cables are very important on this receiver. Now, if this helps with this problem I am not too sure but it certainly will not harm the system to have it correctly grounded.

  10. #10
    Shadedmuse1, did a Shaw technician install the wiring for you from the dish to the receiver?

    Your posts list your location as "Calgary Centre". Are you actually a
    "Southern" subscriber that can not call Shaw for free help?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •