Thread: September TMN/HBO Movie Picks

September TMN/HBO Movie Picks

Consult your guide to obtain times and confirm dates.

SeptMovies.jpg

We saw Argo it was pretty good.

Maybe we'll watch Skyfall again.

no more Dexter after this. :-( But that's okay thats better than dragging out a show too long.

I'm especially looking forward to seeing "Skyfall". I have seen every James Bond movie. I remember watching "Dr. No" when it was first released. Lately I've been watching 007 on my small screen. I've grown to hate fellow theater goers that talk during a movie.

My brother-in-law considers it part of the theater experience to listen to the comments of others and to make his own comments as a movie progresses. I can understand kids not having manners, but there is no excuse for adult bad behavior.

I actually liked SkyFall when I saw it at the movie theatre (without narration from neighbours, thank you very much!)

Not a typical Bond movie, but the psychological "games" drew me in to the story.

Quote Originally Posted by bayguy View Post
    We saw Argo it was pretty good.
    Too bad Canada's role in helping US hostages escape is barely acknowledged....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_D._Taylor

Yes because we get CDN stations we knew how important the Canucks were it is too bad the movie was written from a US guy and didn't give the Canucks enough credit.