Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soooo, What did you get??

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by dishguy View Post
    Right thread though.
    Any chance you want to visit Northwestern Ontario with them?

I don't know how they can consider the river in front of my house a trail and force me to pay a permit fee to ride on it?
    I don't need permits here, there are trails but i just avoid them, there are so many areas to ride other than trails why would I pay for that scam!

dishguy
    Quote Originally Posted by wetlabk View Post
    I don't need permits here, there are trails but i just avoid them, there are so many areas to ride other than trails why would I pay for that scam!
    I know but the trail is right outside my house so if I am coming home I am in close enough proximity that it looks like I have been using the trail.

I don't have a permit either though.
    I have been threatened a few times with fines but I tell them I don't use the trail and I have been lucky enough to not get fined yet.

Two shoppers at the local Walmart got sweet boxing day deals. Seems the price was put into thier system wrong for the Samsung 52" LCD tv's. Instead of about $1200.00 they were sold for $120. They ony caught it when one of the shoppers went back a few minutes later and tried to buy another one.

Quote Originally Posted by North0f60 View Post
    Two shoppers at the local Walmart got sweet boxing day deals. Seems the price was put into thier system wrong for the Samsung 52" LCD tv's. Instead of about $1200.00 they were sold for $120. They only caught it when one of the shoppers went back a few minutes later and tried to buy another one.
    lolll No offense but considering the average Walmart "Associate" it amazing that they even caught it or maybe some of them did but could not care less or made a few phone calls! lollll
    [URL="http://twitter.com/madhi19"]Possunt quia posse videntur[/URL]

Save $1080 on a $1,200 TV

Huh??? WOW! What was that cash register clerk thinking when she ran up that purchase. DUH
    I wonder if that clerk is still working the cash registers or now stocking frozen foods - with no gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by North0f60 View Post
    Two shoppers at the local Walmart got sweet boxing day deals. Seems the price was put into thier system wrong for the Samsung 52" LCD tv's. Instead of about $1200.00 they were sold for $120. They ony caught it when one of the shoppers went back a few minutes later and tried to buy another one.

Question Wallace Post Mortem

Did Wally ask the shopper(s) to cancel the sale of the TV(s) already out the door?

From what I hear is that the first two tv's were bought with a bunch of other things at the same time so it would be harder to catch. It's common here to see people fork over $2000 at the register. It was also very busy boxing day too.

As for the tv already sold, all sales are final and the guy that tried buying a 2nd already had his 1st in his truck. I don't think he was asked to bring it back.

Quote Originally Posted by dishguy View Post
    I know but the trail is right outside my house so if I am coming home I am in close enough proximity that it looks like I have been using the trail.

I don't have a permit either though.
    I have been threatened a few times with fines but I tell them I don't use the trail and I have been lucky enough to not get fined yet.
    Just put a fishing rod in back and say you're going fishing. Didn't the Angler's and Hunter's association get that set up?

Someone I had been talking to said that OFSC has a half price deal for machine's 15 years of age and older. Not sure if that is true.

I agree, no way in h*ll I will pay 250 dollars for 6 weeks of trail riding. Same here, the trail runs by our house, but the groomer does it once a season - no more.