Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Aliant ....

Thread: Aliant ....

Aliant ....

Has anyone gone with Aliant Digital lately ?

I'm particularly interested in the HD portion and if they offer a PVR type HD receiver, or a receiver with the capability of having a hard drive attached.

Right now their plan is Digital plus phone and cable for $86 Canadian. Add some kind of HD plan - probably $15 to $20 - and another $10 to $20 for a PVR type receiver if available. Still a lot better than the $89 I'm paying for Eastlink phone and cable and the $129 for Bell TV full HD and movie package.

The kicker is - the Aliant internet is presently 30 mps vs Eastlinks approx 15 mps.

Anyway, waiting for comments ....

Thanks

I'm not interested in Eastlink, Bell or Aliant for TV....all are sub-standard IMO
    [i][b]MSNBC, Bloomberg TV, Big 10 Network HD, & Speed HD available on ShawDirect, not available on Bell[/b][/i]

Quote Originally Posted by usbhubman View Post
    Has anyone gone with Aliant Digital lately ?

I'm particularly interested in the HD portion and if they offer a PVR type HD receiver, or a receiver with the capability of having a hard drive attached.

Right now their plan is Digital plus phone and cable for $86 Canadian. Add some kind of HD plan - probably $15 to $20 - and another $10 to $20 for a PVR type receiver if available. Still a lot better than the $89 I'm paying for Eastlink phone and cable and the $129 for Bell TV full HD and movie package.

The kicker is - the Aliant internet is presently 30 mps vs Eastlinks approx 15 mps.

Anyway, waiting for comments ....

Thanks

How much is it when the promotion ends in a year?
    [url=http://www.DogstarRadio.com/now_playing.php][img]http://images.DogstarRadio.com/now_playing_image2.php/74320871/image.png[/img][/url]