Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Sanyo Z5 ..$1495USD after rebate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dede View Post
    I posted the above a few years ago....

Noticed this on Costco's website this weekend... Optoma HD200x 1080p DLP...

http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Product....=10&lang=en-CA

Features:
    ......so.... are there any gotchas with this technology and this company? Do they have a good reputation?
    Here is a better deal but limited quantities... *Free 92IN Screen* Optoma HD200X 1080P DLP Projector 1920X1080 1500 ANSI 2500:1 HDMI 1.3

Optoma have been around for awhile. One of their models was very popular a few years ago. Don't know about this model.
    --Robert

Quote Originally Posted by MeSat View Post
    As reported by others, don't compare SD HD to BTV HD, It would be interesting to see a side by side off both on the same projector.
    I know. My bad. OTOH, I wasn't impressed with *C's picture quality when I had it either. When there was a watchable picture with *C, the HD picture quality was Ok but they only had two channels and they were a mess. I thought Rogers HD quality was better than *C or EV at the time and that was before EV started compressing HD like crazy.
    --Robert

Wow... found a 60+ page thread about this projector on a U.K. forum:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/proje...rs-thread.html

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by I_Want_My_HDTV View Post
    Here is a better deal but limited quantities... *Free 92IN Screen* Optoma HD200X 1080P DLP Projector 1920X1080 1500 ANSI 2500:1 HDMI 1.3

Optoma have been around for awhile. One of their models was very popular a few years ago. Don't know about this model.
    I'm tempted... but I still like Costco return policy (just return it at a store) and their doubling of the warranty... what to do!!?