Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
9200, Tips, Tricks and nits
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 9200, Tips, Tricks and nits

Re: Confirm 9200 Problems Please

had problems with the caller display as for the others not really sure haven't really tried them to see.

I dio know iit won't let you rcord the same program on both hard drives.

snoman

I think it's time for a 9200 bug sticky thread.
    Kapoo's thread doesn't really need a sticky anymore but that's just my humble opinion. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Numbers 1-4 are known problems, haven't tried #5.

BCTripster

Here's one that reboots mine every time ...

While using TV2, try and set a recording with the record plus set to TV2 and another timer already set for that time period. It reboots mine every time this happens. TV1 does the correct thing and sets it to record on tuner 1, but try it on TV2 and she blows up.

You can get around this by temporarily setting record plus to TV1. I've had this happen though when 2 programs were recording, ugly slow reboot too (about 4 minutes lost in recorded programs).

Other than that, the occasional recorded file thing but nothing show stopping.

I have the exact problem Tripster. I kick myself everytime I do it as I know it is going to happen.

My other issue is one that nobody responded to. On the odd recording, sound will disappear and video seems to be slightly quicker.

I have an error who affect two recorded programs.

The error say that there is an error with the recorded program when the dvr tries to open (play) the file.

and it's wrote : please note error 07.

BCTripster

Try a front panel reset and see if it will read those saved recordings. I have had that same error and then after a reset been able to view those programs.

Other times I've had programs we thought lost show up under the title of something else, of course then we lose the actual show in that title instead.

Doesn't happen often but it happens.

Thanks it's fixed but it's till saying the error message on the information of the show.

I saw that in the theme search the hours are not following

I have this

terminator 8pm
    wayne's world 7pm
    traffic 9pm

The only problem that I have had is that occasionally it loses the IPG ... every HD channel comes up not available for future hours.

Good to know there known problems. Some update will correct it, I hope. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]