Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
N3 Footprint
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: N3 Footprint

Re: N3 Footprint

While the footprint is more accurate for the northwest, what about the Maritimes? Like the CanAm map, this map has the N3 limits stopping west of Halifax.

Why is the map side ways? Is it possible to put it straight? It makes it easier to look at.

Just click on the Rotate button in the reader. It is right beside the red Adobe button.

**DONOTDELETE**

Looks right to me, I get zeros in the the far far southern Ontario city of Orlando on N3 and 90s on N1. I'm heading up this weekend to get my hands on a BEV HDTV system, since supposedly N2 comes in clean with a 30"+ dish. As it stands, I can hit a minimal, but not lockable, signal on a clear day, wind in my back, heading downhill on N2 with an 18" dish. It's not that bad since I have an HDTV and it really makes the BEV local channels look low quality. The only thing we'll miss is some of the "other" channels that moved to N3, most notably HGTV. Since I haven't heard squat about any size dish bringing N3 in this far south, I figure I'll try N2 and that failing, sigh, DishNetwork and the uber-crappy, US broadcasts first, Center Ice package. Nothing like having "icing" and "off sides" described to you 82 times a game to make a game fun to listen to.

Will also post the Can-Am map from the other thread in this thread:

I have no affiliation with Can-Am.

**DONOTDELETE**

If anybody stumbled upon my previous post, oops, apparently BEV messed with N2 and it's no longer accessible from Florida. So foobar that idea, looks like it's gonna be SC for me as of next weekend.

I just checked N2 here in deep south bc. Every transponder is +/- 1% compared to what it was before the shuffling, so it doesn't look like there is any footprint change out here.

I still can't get any signal at all on N2i, N3, N2.5, N1.5 or whatever it is called this week. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Clicked the link but browser returns w/page cannot be found
    error.

james
    sw Va.

We'll work on it.

Regards,
    Todd

TheDude

FYI, this new map is no more accurate than the old one, at least in terms of the Pacific Coast and NW. It seems that the Pacific part of the maps are more guesswork than actual data.

So far, I have not heard of anyone south of Vancouver who has signal on N3.