Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Rocket Robin Hood - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rocket Robin Hood

Re: Rocket Robin Hood

you don't know who Archie Wood (no s) and Uncle Bob are?

man, what a deprived childhood you had!!! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

check out:
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/archieandhisfriends/

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    man, what a deprived childhood you had!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet Tom knows who Uncle Chichimus is.

Do you? [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

My wife surprised me by asking why there was no channel showing old cartoons.

And I thought that was a good idea... we should have a channel like that so we could watch those cheesy cartoons when we were kids. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

JoeDude

I bet Tom knows who Uncle Chichimus is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. I do remember COCLA(sp) Fran &amp; Oliie. and their Movie aftewr noon marthons.

Let see my childhood DAMN THATS WAS A LONG TIME AGO [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK shows

<ul type="square">
    [*]You Can't Do That On Television(young Alnis Morsett &amp; lets not forget MOOSE!!)[*]Spider Man[*]Fat Albert And The Cosby Kids [*]Pink Panther[*]Road Runner[*]The Monkies[*]Get Smart[*]Gilligians Island(one of my favorites [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )[*]The Brady Bunch[*]The CFCF AFTERNOON MOVIE[*]Josie &amp; The Pussy Cats\[*]Scooby Doo(various versions)[*]Tarzan[*]Mr Migoo[*]Geogre Of The Jungle[*]Looney Tunes[*]Mighty Mouse[*]Hammy The Hamster[*]Hercules[*]Rocket Robin[*]Honk Kong Phooy[*]Goldie Gold(one of my favorites [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )[*]GODZILLA(MY FAVORITE!!!)[/list]

And a hella of alot more. My nick name in school was TV GUIDE [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

TOM [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

why there was no channel showing old cartoons.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is one, you just aren't allowed to get it here unless you break the evil tv law, it called Boomerang! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Oh and I love it! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Didn't Teletoon have a licience for TeleRetro? I know awhile back they ran TeleRetro after 10pm.

TOM [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ah yes, the Hercules theme song. Sung by none other than a young Johnny Nash. You may remember him better with his recording in the early 70's - "I can see clearly now, the rain has gone...."

Archie Wood is a dead ringer for "Bill" one of the characters (puppets) in "Puppets that Kill".

(For those of you not familiar with the show, it is set in a half-way house for ex-con puppets. In Bill's case, each of his last 7 human partners has died under suspicious circumstances. It is 100% Cancon, and a real hoot. A Showcase Original series, I think.)

Didn't Teletoon have a licience for TeleRetro?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they do, for Category 2 carriage. But, like much of the other Cat-2 licenses, Teletoon decided to keep it on ice for later, if they decide to go through with it at all (chances are they won't).