Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Summer Lives On....93F On The Deck....Ch830...The Peak Spokane On The Deck Speakers!

Thread: Summer Lives On....93F On The Deck....Ch830...The Peak Spokane On The Deck Speakers!

**DONOTDELETE**

Summer Lives On....93F On The Deck....Ch830...The Peak Spokane On The Deck Speakers!

Holy Heat Wave Batman....93F on the deck in Bedford, NS. (85F in the house)....Sorry about the F...we never really bought into that C thing.

This afternoon, we are enjoying the fine, fine tunes on Channel 830 105.7FM The Peak Spokane.

Hot weather for us in NS....Hot tunes via StarChoice. Thanks!

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Summer Lives On....93F On The Deck....Ch830...The Peak Spokane On The Deck Speakers!

Quality,

It's not terribly comfortable here in Toronto right now either. Last week, I covered over the cac unit for the winter; it's going back into service later today if things don't cool down shortly.

Other than CBH Halifax, the only other FM station I listen to via satellite is "sleepy rock", Q92 (CFQR). Just can't keep up with you young folks, musically speaking... mind you, I do wield a mean walker.

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Summer Lives On....93F On The Deck....Ch830...The Peak Spokane On The Deck Speakers!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by XBR II:
    Just can't keep up with you young folks, musically speaking<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey XBR....I'm 47...I still can enjoy quality rock!

**DONOTDELETE**

Quality, I'm 41, but I've probably already skipped ahead another 20 or 30 years in terms of my overall attitude. In any event, hard edge rock has never held much sway with me... I'm more a MOR sort of guy. (Yes, boys and girls, can we say "B*O*R*I*N*G?")

BTW, let me know if you'd like me to set aside my Slim Whitman and Freddy Fender 8-tracks for you at my next garage sale.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quality Is Job One:
    Hey XBR....I'm 47...I still can enjoy quality rock!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really I always thought you where in your late 20's from the way you post most of the time, 36 on this end not really in to "Heavy Rock or that sort of thing" more into dance and stuff like that 80's,NEW WAVE & PUNK ROCK muisic stuff like that.
    PEACE UP TOM