PDA

View Full Version : Any word on MSNBC or BBC Kids on Evu

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2001, 07:02 PM
Is there any news on Bell adding MSNBC and BBC Kids(which I know has a later launch date) to their channels.. I think MSNBC is a big one that I'd love to see them add, but I'm thinking with BBC KIds being one of Alliance's channels they have all the others is this one on it's way too???

**DONOTDELETE**
09-03-2001, 10:54 PM
MSNBC Canada will be SHaw's way of Competing with CTV and CBC. if GLobal laucnhes FOX News Canada then their will be more competion for 24 hour news in Canada, what is a good thing, the more compition the better.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2001, 03:57 PM
I continue to scan all sources I can find for news of MSNBC lighting up on ExpressVu, but there is nothing I can find that it is in the works.

As I have said before, if SC carries MSNBC (and BEV doesn't) then I'm switching immediately.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2001, 04:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VE1JH:

As I have said before, if SC carries MSNBC (and BEV doesn't) then I'm switching immediately.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For a good deal on SC equipment contact Geoff http://www.kusat.com/forums/images/icons/smile.gif