PDA

View Full Version : A Different way to get Customer Service/Tech-Suppo

**DONOTDELETE**
03-22-2002, 10:35 PM
On Monday March 25th, Bell ExpressVu customers will be amongst the first to benefit from a revolutionary web-based customer service experience. Our customers will notice a new icon on our website's technical pages which will allow them to start a "live interactive technical support session". When they click this icon they will be connected to a Bell ExpressVu representative via a video connection, an audio connection, a chat connection, or a combination of these. It will be the customer's choice! Imagine - customers will be given the opportunity to "see" the Customer Service Representative who is helping them, and feel like they are in a truly live experience.

Part of our Toronto Call Centre Technical team will be the first to use this new application in a pilot project starting on Monday March 25th. Our TSRs will be equipped with an application that will provide them with a web camera and an audio component running off their PC. This is what will allow the customers to see our reps.

Testing of this application was a success. Everyone involved in the testing found it to be a great product that takes a new look at the Customer Service experience.

Like I said I will keep everyone updated....Hope this will be a helpful service...

ExpressVu, Leader Of The Satellite Industry....:+)

**DONOTDELETE**
03-23-2002, 11:29 PM
Hi Vu,
can you please elaborate a bit on this information? what minimum software or hardware does the caller/customer need to use audio/video at their end. What's the limits of "live interactive technical support session"? ICQ? iphone? messenger? net meeting? pow-wow? mediaplayer? or a propriety client is required? Is there full bi-lingual interactive tech support coverage available in on monday?

thanks for the info...it's a good idea....now ....if only the customer can show their "picture quality" reception problems...and black screen glitches...it will be a good tool...

**DONOTDELETE**
03-23-2002, 11:32 PM
I will update you on this info as soon as I get it myself...hopefully soon...:+)