PDA

View Full Version : I'm finally in the club

jurassicjockey
02-07-2002, 11:57 PM
I was up at future shop last night looking at the 6000, and the salesmen tried to do his usual spiel on me. I told him I was waiting for the price to drop before I bought one. He tells me that the price did drop to $599. I assumed he meant a new activation, but he insisted that the price was before any rebate. So I said 'SOLD'. He then proceeds to look around the store for one in a box, but can't find one, so he offers me one of the display units, and even offers to throw in some new component cables. To top it off I managed to talk him out of the component cables which I didn't need, and into a multiswitch, which I did need. He then punches it into the computer and realizes that he was wrong on the price, but the manager approved it, so now I'm finally in High-Def Glory. Now I just gotta get me one of those OTA modules for when Buffalo goes on the air.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 03:22 AM
Good Job!! Now send your receipt to all your friends so they can bring it in to FS and buy one too!!

THE MORE HDTVrs the better! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

CSM
02-08-2002, 04:05 AM
Congratulations....I just love it when that happens. It is so nice when the consumer wins one.