PDA

View Full Version : News anchor hotties

sjc
01-25-2002, 10:09 PM
It's no secret that Ashleigh Banfield is a popular anchor especially around this forum. But after having watched CNBC for several years now, my vote goes to Martha MacCallum.

What a cutie!!!

sjc

Filthy
01-25-2002, 10:16 PM
Nancy Phillips who does weekend anchor and weekday reporting on CFRN is a hottie. Apperently she was miss canada back in the late 80's!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-25-2002, 10:18 PM
Well, not an anchor, but a sports reporter... <a target="_blank" href=http://www.citytv.com/personalities/content/humphreys_kathryn.asp>Katheryn Humpherys</a> from CityTV. When CDTV gets going in High Def on Rogers, I hope that CityTV will be showing the news in HDTV. CityTV has been part of the trials with CDTV.

Shadedmuse
01-26-2002, 12:23 AM
Ten years ago everyone in the states was crazy about Scud stud Now it's the Girl with Glasses. I would like to see Ashley and Arthur get married they would make a great newsteam husband and wife.

As for Nancy Phillips she dosn't look old enough to be Miss Canada in the late 80's that would have to put her at least 30 and she looks like she is in her early 20's.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 12:44 AM
Those of us in Ottawa know about this beauty, Elissa Lansdell, from the new ro. She is so SASSY!!

http://www.thenewro.com/biolansdell.html

MCIBUS
01-26-2002, 01:27 AM
DAM STRAIGHT!!SHE ISWhat a bodashis babe!!She was off BREAKFAST@THE NWRO for awhile.According to the Ottawa Sun it was "unable to disscuss the matter according to mangement" All I got to say is they better not fire her or else. THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!PEACE UP TOM /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 02:14 AM
I didnt realize she was off Breakfast at Ottawa? I saw her on this morning at the Royal Mile Pub eating Haggis and celebrating Rabbie Burns Day!!

QualityIsJobOne
01-26-2002, 02:24 AM
Hands Down...

...KHQ/NBC Spokane's(Channel 370) GODDESS Virginia Kerr!

Shadedmuse
01-26-2002, 03:06 AM
The Blonde on CITY TV B.T, she was in Calgary at A-channel.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 03:24 PM
Katie &amp; Ann on NBC's Today Show , and Lisa Ling on ABC's the View /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I_M_Norm_Al
01-26-2002, 05:01 PM
Does anyone know where I can get studio audience tickets for the "Naked News" broadcasts?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-26-2002, 05:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Does anyone know where I can get studio audience tickets for the "Naked News" broadcasts?

<hr></blockquote>
Don't know about studio tickets, but I do remember the thread a while back about SexTV showing it on their channel. What happened about that? I haven't heard anything more about it. It would be a good showcase for Canadian TV.