PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye DMX on G0



**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 09:51 PM
From http://www.4dtv.com:

The DMX channels are still Free on G0 and X4. There will be a major change to the DMX channels in December and they will not be available on G0 any longer. We have not heard of a change on X4.

Dammm!!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-02-2001, 03:47 PM
Where did you read this on the 4DTV web-site? I didn't see it anywhere. I also haven't heard of this change in the Delphi 4DTV forum.

For what I understand about the DMX service, it would be made available for subscription if possible, not removed altogether.

--> LSN

**DONOTDELETE**
11-03-2001, 12:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -lsn-:
Where did you read this on the 4DTV web-site? I didn't see it anywhere. I also haven't heard of this change in the Delphi 4DTV forum.

For what I understand about the DMX service, it would be made available for subscription if possible, not removed altogether.

I haved e-mail 4dtv and asked them about DMX... and they relpy with that... they won't be removed but won't be on G0 may be scrambled?...


--&gt; LSN<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**
11-05-2001, 04:01 PM
Who exactly did you e-mail at "4DTV"? The DMX channels have little to do with Mororola/former General Instrument. They're uplinked by TVN on G0.

Can you post a copy of the e-mail here?

&lt;sarcasm&gt; May be they're moving to Edgeband Digital?? &lt;/end sarcasm&gt;

--&gt; LSN

SatMike
11-05-2001, 09:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -lsn-:


&lt;sarcasm&gt; May be they're moving to Edgeband Digital?? &lt;/end sarcasm&gt;

--&gt; LSN<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, like those darn MC channels. http://www.kusat.com/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-06-2001, 03:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -lsn-:
Who exactly did you e-mail at "4DTV"? The DMX channels have little to do with Mororola/former General Instrument. They're uplinked by TVN on G0.

Can you post a copy of the e-mail here?

&lt;sarcasm&gt; May be they're moving to Edgeband Digital?? &lt;/end sarcasm&gt;

--&gt; LSN<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No .... sorry I'll try to look in my E-mail Archive...