PDA

View Full Version : Hello? Is anybody still home anymore?

MCIBUS
02-21-2007, 03:05 PM
Is just me or has anyone else noticed ever since we switched to this VBulletin forum formate :rolleyes: Disscussion forum style that posting and replies have come close to almost dead?

But in all honesty, it seems s if as poeple have given up on this forum.Not to be disrepectful to the form, but I wish we could go back to the old forum.

As to why posting & replies are way down, I don't know.

TOM :)

Max
02-21-2007, 03:32 PM
I agree. Traffic seems to be way down. I only check this site about once a day now, whereas it was numerous times a day before. It becomes a Catch 22 - people visit less because there's less to see, and, because there's less to see, people visit less.

Perogy
02-21-2007, 04:30 PM
we're all watching HDTV ;)

yeah it seems there's way less to read....perhaps it's time to frequent
other sites instead :eek: :(

starchoice
02-21-2007, 07:10 PM
I've noticed this too although the last time it was brought up, one of the mods said it wasn't true. I have noticed that volume on another Canadian board is way up. Seems strange that a format change would chase away people. I, too, preferred the old board and voted against the change at the time. However, as the saying goes, you can't go back.

The old board was unique and very user friendly as well as having great visual appeal. The look of this board is similar to hundreds of others and maybe it was the uniqueness of the old board that drew in people.

Angelfish
02-21-2007, 07:50 PM
Yes can we change it back;) think of the children:confused: :eek:

LOSat
02-21-2007, 08:03 PM
Children be d*mned. They shouldn't be on the internet anyways way too much smut. ;)

HammerJoe
02-21-2007, 08:24 PM
I have noticed that volume on another Canadian board is way up.

This will change once those people realize that they have to pay an annual fee to get the priveledge of posting and be banned because they disagreed over silly things or god forbid joked with one of the owner's cozy pals. :rolleyes:

John
02-22-2007, 12:11 AM
What is the other Canadian board?

QualityIsJobOne
02-22-2007, 01:36 AM
What is the other Canadian board?

Here ya go.... www.satelliteguys.us/forumdisplay.php?f=28

and.... http://forums.satforums.com/SatForumMaster/index.php?action=8

and.... www.digitalhome.ca/forum/

BSmithern
02-22-2007, 06:35 AM
Hey! You forgot:

http://canadatv.forumer.com/

Sound
02-22-2007, 07:13 AM
I agree. Traffic seems to be way down. I only check this site about once a day now, whereas it was numerous times a day before. It becomes a Catch 22 - people visit less because there's less to see, and, because there's less to see, people visit less.

Hmmmm, catch 22 eh...I would have called that a vicious circle effect.

Hey guys...good to see the sc vs bev still lives on. Seems its about hd now, but it still lives on.
Now what about this xm sirius merger. I can foresee a national repoint all over again as one of the provivders needs thier subs to get
"re-aligned" Ha, Good one eh?

hddave
02-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Wonder if Snoman is MIA (Missing In Action) or laying on the beach somewhere warm?

Filthy
02-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Yeah, he single handedly contributed 95% of all posts on this site!

MCIBUS
02-23-2007, 03:49 AM
Yeah, he single handedly contributed 95% of all posts on this site!

HEY!! Leave my cuz alone he's my bro & posting partner :D LOL