PDA

View Full Version : Sirius Canada missing NFL games

cybrgrd
09-11-2006, 02:17 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but does their promotional brochure available at retailers not say that they carry 'all' the NFL games?

This morning I was out doing some running around and wanted to listen to the Dever game... oh sorry didn't get that one. Then I figured I would listen to the Seattle game instead... nope sorry don't get that one either. It is not like I was missing one feed, I could not get either so I had no access to these games at all. I ended up listening to the Atlanta game but it was third choice on a system that I seem to remember saying had all the games.

grrrrrr.... think I am going to look into what was mentioned the other thread with XM and cancel going over to a US programmed receiver.

Jaspear
09-11-2006, 10:54 PM
I was reading a sound quality thread over on the Siruis Backstage forum where people were complaining about terrible SQ on the games they were listening to because they were on the traffic and weather channels. Would these be the games you couldn't get?

Todd_Sandrock
09-12-2006, 12:03 AM
I listen to college on Sirius, and it's no better or worse than the AM radio you'd otherwise be listening to it on.