PDA

View Full Version : Could whoever deleted my post please explain why?

Arthur
09-08-2001, 03:27 PM
http://www.kusat.com/forums/Forum1/HTML/010149.html

Please explain my error, either here or at
art501@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Arthur (edited 09-08-2001).]

davidnb
09-08-2001, 05:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ron K:
So your saying that anyone with a 920/921 can't make any mention of any other satellite? Such as W2-9[American Owned] NASA TV. Don"t forget that every shuttle launch a piece of Canadian technology goes up with it. I wish that I could have read the post that you deleted.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sorry, I edited my post while you were replying. I had second thoughts after posting and felt I should not say anything since I didn't really know what Aruther really wrote in the first place.

But to answer your question Ron, I don t think there is any problems with discussing american satelittes.

Arthur
09-08-2001, 05:06 PM
Ron
There was a link to another site with programing and hardware.

I thought posting of links was OK as long as you didn't talk about it here.

I was met with a rude response, to which I informed the person that I was not aware that he owned this forum.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-08-2001, 07:16 PM
For anyone purchasing ExpressVue or Sc equipment these owners of this site are the people to buy it from. I bought my 301 from them and they are nice folks to do business with. Also a thanks to them for setting up this forum.

Aspencade
09-08-2001, 10:30 PM
I was not the one that deleted the post and do not know what it said, but I can tell you this, the admins have given up on posting replys as to WHY posts are removed. There have been enough explanations as to what is allowed and what is not. Chances are, if you repost it, and it gets removed again, you will have your answer.

davidnb
09-09-2001, 04:16 AM
[This message has been edited by davidnb (edited 09-08-2001).]

**DONOTDELETE**
09-09-2001, 04:52 AM
So your saying that anyone with a 920/921 can't make any mention of any other satellite? Such as W2-9[American Owned] NASA TV. Don"t forget that every shuttle launch a piece of Canadian technology goes up with it. I wish that I could have read the post that you deleted.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by davidnb:
I didn't delete it but it looks like your post had refences to american satellite. This forum is for Canadian discussions.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>