PDA

View Full Version : REAL PLAYER?

MCIBUS
11-13-2003, 12:55 AM
I seem to be having problems with my REAL PLAYER program. Its a older version\, I ttink version 3 it came with the computer I got from my sister.

The thing is it worked beforem but now it doesn't.

The problem is when I try to down load a file to listen to it does it alright but once it getys tio REAL PLAYER page and everything it say no Track selected, Not even what I down Loaded and it freeze up . i can't even get out of the page, so I have to reboot the computer. anyone know whats causing this?

My Widndows Media Player seem uneffected by this.

TOM /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I_Want_My_HDTV
11-13-2003, 02:19 AM
Your best bet is to upgrade to RealPlayer 8. It was probably the best version. PM me if you cannot find it anywhere.

mastercontrol
11-13-2003, 02:26 AM
The free player can be hard to find. Try downloading from this link: RealPlayer download (http://www.real.com/R/RC.110303r1cp_home_2.bodymain.img..R/forms.real.com/real/realone/realone.html?dc=111311121111&beta_bypass=true&bbit s=true&&src=111003realhome_1_3_2_1_1,110303r1cp_ho me_2)

It'll prompt you to save the .exe file. When you install the program, you'll probably have to tell it you want to use the basic player (no subscription service). This should help.