PDA

View Full Version : TV Land and MTV change again??

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2001, 03:01 PM
Hey,
was just flicking through the channels with the browse. I had the guide pressed forward to see what was on next...when I got to TV land and MTV I noticed a change. As of 3:30pm both channels have a different launch date indicated. TV Land is back to September 7, and MTV is now at Sept. 14. Hope this is correct.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2001, 06:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeffsterling:
Hey,
was just flicking through the channels with the browse. I had the guide pressed forward to see what was on next...when I got to TV land and MTV I noticed a change. As of 3:30pm both channels have a different launch date indicated. TV Land is back to September 7, and MTV is now at Sept. 14. Hope this is correct.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope it's not correct... They must be playing with your nerves.... MTV will be launching on October 4, and TV Land is hoping to launch on September 14 (but Craig is not 100% sure). They are still strugling with on-air ID's, etc.

[This message has been edited by DejaVu (edited 09-05-2001).]

thebigcrazy
09-05-2001, 07:41 PM
It would have to be the studios... ID's are incredibly easy if your using a DV Cam I could churn them out in a day and a half... So it can't be the ID I mean they could bastardize the american version of it... That's what all good Canadian networks are... They've had a good 8 months to do this... Get it done quick....

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2001, 08:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thebigcrazy:
They've had a good 8 months to do this... Get it done quick....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Craig only signed the deal with Viacom 2 weeks ago... Give them a chance!