PDA

View Full Version : OT : Saying Goodbye to a Great "Reality" Series

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2001, 12:51 AM
IMHO, Survivor is Stale. Bunky's out of Big Brother -- so why bother watching?

But "Murder in Small Town X" is a great murder mystery -- a classic series.

Tonight, a 2 hour finale caps off a great season... do yourself a favour -- if you have the time, read up on the net at fox.com to bring yourself up to speed... then catch the 2 hour finale on any of the various feeds tonight.

You'll thank yourself for it.

MCIBUS
09-05-2001, 01:09 AM
Apparently Global is come out not sure who the US partner is I think it maybe FOX not sure though about some type of love curise with these couples aboard and such not sure what it's really sopose to be never really took interest in the commerical.
TOM http://www.kusat.com/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

MrVH
09-05-2001, 02:21 AM
Ah... but you've forgot The Mole SC_Guy... starting up soon again on CBS.

Oh.. and the Swedish version of The Mole should be great as well as they shot the finale here in Lillooet. http://www.kusat.com/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2001, 03:48 AM
All this did was prove Fox cannot make a good reality show. The ending was just as crappy as the ending to Boot Camp. They both picked the same guy so how can one win and one lose? They both picked the wrong guy so how can someone win.
It sucked.
Atleast Survivor's ending is decisive and doesn't feel made up as we go along.

peternm22
09-05-2001, 04:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrVH:
Ah... but you've forgot The Mole SC_Guy... starting up soon again on CBS.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought the Mole was on ABC? (since that is the station I watch it on all last season).

CactusJack, I have to agree with you. Although I enjoy the show for the most part, the ending was horrible.

Peter

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2001, 04:32 AM
I agree that the ending was bad, but everything leading up to it was great -- an under-rated series which actually had a story to it, and a purpose. For once, the "reality" contestants were secondary to the story line -- their "investigation" only forwarded the plot of the murder mystery, which is what attracted me to the series.

They don't make whodunnits like this much anymore.

MrVH
09-05-2001, 08:59 AM
Oops... yer right peternm22... ABC.

Filthy
09-05-2001, 02:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SC_Guy:
Bunky's out of Big Brother -- so why bother watching? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the 'evil doctor' is much more entertaining than Bunky! I thought Bunky was very annoying in the first 7 weeks, he did get more interesting in the last couple of weeks, but no where near as interesting as Will!

tvwatcher
09-05-2001, 02:13 PM
I love Will! At first I hated him, but now he's a riot, and the best part of the show! Nicole is a whole 'nother story...

I watched the live feeds when the Survivors were there - they didn't care much for her either.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-05-2001, 10:24 PM
I think they wanted to do the same as previous weeks where 2 people go out but they should have only let one choose where they wanted to go and not each choose who they thought did it. It was also funny that every week you did not want to be where the killer was but during the final one you did.