PDA

View Full Version : So let me get this straight...

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2001, 03:40 PM
From reading some of the other posts...

If I hold back the info on the new channels I'm a bad company.

If I tell you the info early, but can't get all the things I said I'm a bad company.

So generally I have to tell you the info before I know it's certain and must deleiver on it.

Damn, I'm glad I don't own a Satellite company.

Just wait. SC will have the channels on Friday, so will Evu, so will cable.

Haven't we seen enough of the 'they promised me this and didn't deliver' threads?

Sc'ers enjoy the fact that after Friday Filthy will have no ammo becuase SC didn't promise anything until they could put it on the air.

Why am I posting this? I don't know. I'm allowed to have random thoughts of madness also (you know like trust, paitence, etc.). http://www.kusat.com/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Filthy
09-04-2001, 03:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Dude:
Sc'ers enjoy the fact that after Friday Filthy will have no ammo becuase SC didn't promise anything until they could put it on the air.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, I haven't said word one about SC and their new channels offerings! Jeesh, I'm damed even if I don't say anything!~!

I'm a content fellow now that the shiny new ExpressVu PVR is available!

BCTripster
09-04-2001, 05:14 PM
Joe,

I've been a fan of SC from the day I got it, but come one, the marketing department seems to have left the building a long time ago.

I think they've been getting worse rather than better in this department, Info299 is useless, Hot off the Satellite is just slightly warm rather than hot, I mean the August 22 edition is promoting locals they added in July, PPV's airing in August (the latest being August 23, a day after the thing was issued) and they're boldly telling us "40 Amazing New Channels Are on the way this Fall!".

This is the issue released less than 3 weeks before said channels launch and that's all they can tell us?

Meanwhile, Evu has a lot of theirs already mapped, some already airing content, many airing promo materials.

It's almost like SC are going out of there way to play down this launch rather than promote the heck out of it, could it be because J.R. Shaw is pissed off with the CRTC carriage rules that require them to carry 5 other channels for every 1 they themselves own or are tied to?

I'm just hoping someone at Starchoice comes to their senses and starts mapping channels early this week rather than waiting til Friday and 5 minutes before official launch time. A press release or two wouldn't hurt either.

**DONOTDELETE**
09-04-2001, 05:44 PM
Though Dale Answered my question abck a few threads ago I was just wondering if anyone knew. I did not critisize Starchoice. We can leave that till Friday lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Dude:

If I tell you the info early, but can't get all the things I said I'm a bad company.

So generally I have to tell you the info before I know it's certain and must deleiver on it.

Damn, I'm glad I don't own a Satellite company.

Just wait. SC will have the channels on Friday, so will Evu, so will cable.

Haven't we seen enough of the 'they promised me this and didn't deliver' threads?

Why am I posting this? I don't know. I'm allowed to have random thoughts of madness also (you know like trust, paitence, etc.). http://www.kusat.com/forums/images/icons/smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Teacher
09-04-2001, 07:13 PM
If we didn't complain, what would we talk about......

Wait......this seems to be a little troll-like...... http://www.kusat.com/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Paul

snoman
09-04-2001, 10:42 PM

So generally I have to tell you the info before I know it's certain and must deliver on it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, that's about right. http://www.kusat.com/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

davidnb
09-04-2001, 11:06 PM
You missed one Joe.

All posts must be prefectly formatted, all spelling correct, proper paragraphs and sentence construction that would put a Oxford English major to shame.